We have several tertiary programmes and 60+ short courses depending on your interest and situation.
On This Page
Apiculture (Beekeeping) Careers
If you are interested in working in the booming Apiculture (beekeeping) industry, our course are a popular choice:
Popular With Employers/Employees
Are you either an Employer with an industrial business wanting to train up your team? Or, an employee based in the Bay of Plenty / Waikato needing to add new skills and certifications?
Our range of courses includes Industry Training & Certifications, Market Access Courses and Compliance Courses. The most popular of which are:
- Baking Apprenticeships
- Barista Training in Tauranga
- Food Handling Course
- Growsafe Courses Mount Maunganui
- Confined Spaces
- Height Safety / Fall Arrest Training & Basic Rescue Training
Popular With Secondary Schools
Most of our 60+ short courses have been designed for secondary school students.
- PCTI has developed several short courses for most of the Vocational Pathways at Level 2.
- There are also courses that support NCEA Level 1 achievement and there are Level 3 industry short courses designed to pathway students into their chosen careers.
- We can come to your school with our industry experts or you can utilise one of our training centres for the delivery of one of these short courses.