What is “Fees Free”?
Are you a first-time tertiary student? If so, tertiary education is fees free for you. Yay!
Investing in education and the future of New Zealanders is an absolute priority for the government.
All of PCTI’s tertiary programmes are included:
- NZQA Certificate in Apiculture (Bee Keeping)
- NZQA Certificate in Horticulture: Growing Technology
- NZQA Certificate in Horticulture: Fruit Production
- NZQA Certificate in Horticulture: Post Harvest
- NZQA Certificate in Animal Care
PCTI’s apprentice programmes are also included:
Are you eligible?
- Yes! If you’re a New Zealander who recently finished high school
- Yes! If you’re not a recent school leaver, and you’ve done less than half a year of education or training (including tertiary study in any other country)
- Yes! If you want to study our NZQA Certificate in Apiculture (Bee Keeping) because this course is now fully funded under the Governments “Targeted training and Apprenticeship fund“
You must be a New Zealand citizen or you have lived in New Zealand for at least 3 years while holding a residence class visa.
See the full eligibility criteria at FeesFree.govt.nz/faqs.