Are you a first-time tertiary student? If so, starting 1 January 2018, tertiary education is fees free for you. Yay!
Investing in education and the future of New Zealanders is an absolute priority for the government.
All of PCTI’s tertiary programmes are included:
- NZQA Certificate in Apiculture (Bee Keeping)
- NZQA Certificate in Horticulture: Growing Technology
- NZQA Certificate in Horticulture: Fruit Production
- NZQA Certificate in Horticulture: Post Harvest
- NZQA Certificate in Animal Care
PCTI’s apprentice programmes are also included:
Are you eligible?
- Yes! If you’re a New Zealander who finished school in 2017, or if you will finish school during 2018
- Yes! If you’re not a recent school leaver, and you’ve done less than half a year of education or training (including tertiary study in any other country)
You must be a New Zealand citizen or you have lived in New Zealand for at least 3 years while holding a residence class visa.
See the full eligibility criteria at FeesFree.govt.nz/faqs.